Himalaya’s Gentle Exfoliating Walnut Scrub exfoliates dead skin cells to remove impurities that routine cleansing cannot tackle. It contains Crab Apple, a soothing antiseptic and keratolytic agent that helps loosen dead skin fragments. Walnut Shell granules scrub away dirt, blackheads and dead cells, and Wheat Germ Oil is a rich source of natural Vitamin E. These natural ingredients cleanse, nourish and moisturize your skin to make it soft, fresh and radiant.
- Removes dead skin cells and blackheads.
- Stimulates fresh cell growth
- Reveals pure and soft skin
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Crab Apple : Crab Apple has antiseptic, cooling, soothing, nutritive and keratolytic properties. It reduces skin inflammation and helps remove dead skin fragments. Crab Apple is also a rich source of vitamins and antioxidants which prevent skin cell degeneration and premature skin aging.
- Wheat Germ Oil : Wheat Germ Oil, due to its high concentration of Vitamin E, along with proteins and natural antioxidants, is ideal for most skin types. It is the perfect ingredient for our face scrub as it nourishes the skin and boosts the skin’s elasticity.
- Walnut Shell : The exfoliating micro-particles in Walnut Shell scrub away dirt, blackheads and dead skin cells.
How to use
- Apply Gentle Exfoliating Walnut Scrub in a circular motion on the face and neck. Wipe off with a moist cotton pad. Rinse with water and pat dry. Use at least once a week for a glowing, healthy complexion.
Gentle Exfoliating Walnut Scrub is dermatologically-tested, non-comedogenic, and hypoallergenic.